Friday, October 31, 2008

Wednesday 29-10 - Oxford shopping

I hung out at Danis for a while. She had uni work to do. So I had a good time drawing in my new black sketchbook. I was in a drawing head space. Dani had errands to run around town. We headed to the west end first to Top Shop. Dani found some socks. The girl at the checkout was new. In fact it was her first day at the till. She was nervous but we tried to be nice to her.

Next and to Urban Outfitters. There she found an Andy Warhol style thermos. We also found silly straws that became glasses. We got three for the upcoming party. We went to top shop get socks and bits. It was the check out girl's first day at the till. The alarms went off as she forgot to take the security tag off the socks. I picked up a tiny pencil case.

It was dark at 4-30. The Northern Hemisphere was really in winter now. It made me sad. Dinner was a goats cheese salad. It made me happy.

No comments: