Friday, October 10, 2008

Monday 6-10 - park, haircut

I met up with Karen and Aiden at baby orchestra at St Lukes church. All the mothers were singing and the kids were running, smashing into walls. The teacher had an a very animated voice. We walked down to meet Karen´s friend and her bub. Then went to a parl that had its own deer farm.

Aiden watches the deer

White spots at park

Lunch was with the 2 mums and 2 bubs at some trendy cafe. Salmon in pastry with a huge salad filled plate.

Salmon and Salad

Later on I decided it was time for a haircut. I had been needing a trim for at least a month and my hair was in a horrible state. Half the length was split, breaking. We passed the hairdresser on Lamb conduit, but it was empty. I called on the mobile and got a 5 oclock spot.

In the meantime we took the babe up to Brunswick centre. I wondered around the shops and came apon a pair of Amazing boots. Neon pink wellington style boots at a kids shoe shop. It was fine though, half of my shoes come from kids stores. They fit perfectly and were half price. Yay!!

My pink wellies

At the hairdresser I sat down in front of woman with a most spectacular red afro. I told her I wanted a fringe and a lot taken off. Terrified, I watched 30cm pieces of hair falling to the floor. The end of cut came as I looked in the mirror. She had done it so well, I couldn't stop smiling.

New haircut

I wanted to go out with my brand new hair cut, but no one was around who wanted to do anything. So I stayed to give Aiden his night feed.

No comments: