Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Monday 27-10 - Getting things done

I got things done today.

I had a long list of things that needed to be done. I did washing and organised uni things back home.

The I went out to buy things at the chemist. I topped up my UK phone card and got an exchange on a broken bag. After all this was done I got in touch with Karen, who was at the Xmas markets with the new nanny. She was showing her the ropes and the area.

I met up with the three and took a walk down the street while eating a burrito. I remember the street being crowded the last time I saw there. Last time was a few weeks before xmas. There were tree stall lining the roads and baubles all around. Now it was just sad and empty.

We all walked back to the flat. There we waited for the door to buzz. Karen´s pal Lioni was back from traveling the rest of UK. The rest of the night was quiet.

No comments: