Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sunday 09-11 - Recovery Day

A recovery day. I woke up at Dani´s,regretting the fast we had the night before. I decided that drawing anatomy was no good and I needed some practice. So I sketched in one of my newer books. Since being in London I seem to have accumulated sketch books. I just keep seeing books that I like the look of. So now I have quite a few, even though none of them are very full at all.

Dani had to work on her class projects and I didn´t want to distracther so I went to the west end. I got back to find Josh hard at study. Its a pity he had to spend so much of the day working, but he has busy course. I recovered with some of my favourite cereal.

A little while later Josh headed off back to Cranfield, leaving me in the flat to organise myself. I listened to more of Okkervil River to get excited about the coming Tuesday. The evening was not a busy one. I stayed to look after the babe.

No comments: