Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Monday 17-11 - Too much

Monday I spent trying to organise my life and my leaving. I suddenly realised that there was not long to go before I got on that plane back to the rest of my life. I had built up a lot of memories over this year. I had also built up a lot of things. It hit me that I only had 20 kilos of check in baggage. The bits and pieces I had built up far exceeded that by the look of things.

Just the books weighed a ton. Or five kilos to be exact. Gifts weighed up to 7, the bag itself came in at 5. Already I was up to 17 kilos of 20. I would probably have to post some things back home to make the limit.

Aiden was back from his day out. I played with him for a while. I was really going to miss his little smile.

I had to go out and fetch more E45 cream, seeing I had left the tub at Dani. I needed the moisturizer for the tattoo, once a day or the first 2 weeks. It kind of helped to sooth. There was still a bit of flaking. But the itching was also starting. I kept wanted to scratch, but wasn´t allowed to. It got worse at night, so I took my mind off it with TV.

No comments: