Saturday, November 8, 2008

Friday 07-11 - Heart warming French film

I woke thirsty and with a hang over. We spoke to the parents on the phone. Back to Karen´s we went to pick up art supplies. We picked up fried egg sammich from the place across the road and she went of to do more uni bits. Josh was on his way back to London for the weekend. I stayed around to let him in. It was good seeing him again after 2 weeks. I´ve been more and more excited about seeing the family here. Because this was the day I realised that in 2 weeks I would be flying back to Perth. After all this time,only two more weeks with Dani, Josh, Karen and Aiden. I got emotional at the thought. Perth seemed so foreign to me,so strange.

We dropped off his stuff and went to grab him some lunch, which turned out to be at Itsu. We walked down to Oxford Street to buy a ticket to the Okkervil River gig the next Tuesday. Dani and I already had tickets, but I wanted to see of Josh could be down in London before buying his. We got the tickets and then decided to splurge out on frivolous items like CDs and DVDs. I got the newest Okkervil album, The Stand Ins. It was rainly lightly as we walked back.



It wasn´t a big Friday night. But it didn´t need to be. We started off watching new American Dad DVDs. We all got Itsu salads and frozen yogurt. Then we watched Amelie. I hadn´t seen the movie in years. I should watch it more often, so heart warming. It makes me feel good about the world.

No comments: