Thursday, September 18, 2008

wednesday 17-09 - Getting things done day

In the morning we had administration duties to attend to. We headed to kinko´s to print, fax, scan and send documents. It took most of the morning. Then we moved over to Dani´s. The plan was to help her move a bunch of things to Karen´s basement. Her things, our things, friends´ things. Our plans were delayed by sitting to watch DVDs in Dani´s living room.

We dragged bags of clothes and boots and assorted bits to the flat basement. I finally moved all my travel goods down and brought up my staying-in-London goods. The backpack was gone and a light sports bag would be my new closet.

Back at the flat we finished the night with a goats cheese salad. Yes, another goats cheese salad. I think we have all become obsessed with them. But at least its a healthy meal. It was a nice night in all.

No comments: