Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday 19-09 - itlapd

Yarr..

Captain Aiden 2

Ye ol day began with a trip to ye ol furniture stores. We were on the search for plates and glasses for Rosh Hashannah. We scoured the seas for the perfect set which we found sometime in the morning. We put them aside and walked around waiting for Mum and Josh to meet us. The sun was out and the day was gorgeous.

We walked until we found a London Graphics Centre, and they were having a huge sale. Which got me very excited. I got a thick, bound, lack A4 sketch book for a steal. Very happy. Across the road was a pub down up with full pirate decoration. Posters on every window and pirate wait staff.

Josh and mum got back from Golder´s Green. We all met for lunch at a nearby restaurant. It proved difficult. Londoners, being Londoners, pack the streets when the weather is warm. The streets came to life. We found a pasta place with a free outdoor table. I had tasty pasta.

We picked up the plates and took a taxi home. Then to a park to enjoy the brief moments of summer like weather. The park was beautiful and green and full of people. I wore my pirate hat,while Dani and I sat with our new sketch books.

Dani sketches

Josh brought his new remote control helicopter.

Josh and mini copter 2

We all had a go.

Co-pilots

Its harder to fly than it looks.

Rescueing the lost copter

Next was the buying of yarr Captain Morgan for ye pirate punch. It was a very strong punch. While we mixed it up we ate vegie burgers for dinner.

pirate punch

Jason arrived and we started the game. By half way through the film I was feeling sunken under the power of the rum. I remembered how intense the drinking game was. You have to drink constantly through out the entire film.

The pirate drinking game rules

I also remembered how much I loved that movie. It is definitely one of my favourite 5 movies.

Jason and josh watch the movie

After the movie Maria the housemate came in with her friends from Vienna. We danced with them for a while and drank more. We went up to the roof for a while.

Pirate gals

Jason and Dani gave their first ever concert of their band. They played their song for us on ukelalee and glock. They were awesome.

The first concert of two headed sex beast

We all talked about going to this carpack-warehouse party. But turns out it was 12 pounds for entry and I didn´t even think the music was going to be that good. At that point all the booze really hit me. I was was basically asleep. I had to excuse myself, as did Dani and Josh. I fell straight asleep.

No comments: