Monday, August 11, 2008

Tuesday 05-08 - After the Fall

I slept in today. We weren´t in any rush. We didn't plan to do much. I woke up late and eventually showered. At midday we hadn't yet left the room. Our room mates came and went. I had slept through breakfast.

When we got out of the hostel we popped down to Wok to walk. I needed the comfort of greasy Chinese. I still wasn´t feeling great. But a nights sleep was nice. My head throbbed. I couldn't tell if it was from crying or from the wall collision the night before. I could feel a lump on my head that was tender to the touch.

We walked around a bit to find gifts for people. Places that seemed like a good idea a few days earlier just seemed like a horrible idea now. I got really into the idea of getting Dutch tulip bulbs sent back home. No one would send to Australia because of the strict laws.

We spotted a movie theatre and decided to kill some time there. We caught an evening show of Hancock. It was sweet and kinda funny. A nice way to fill the gap before we headed thankfully off to bed.

1 comment:

natoh said...

Hello?? Seems like you have dropped off the face of the Earth. Hope all is well!