Saturday, June 14, 2008

Woke up with a bit of a hang over. Josh had gotten up to get our prepackaged Momos brekkie pastries at 9, then come back to the room to sleep. I was up soon after that. I hung around the lounge finishing my large blog update. Must never again let 2 weeks lapse like that without an update.

Frederico checked out to leave Tel-Aviv, so I said farewell. Other people came down to sit and talk. Josh eventually joined the room. There were some nice English people sitting with Abbey whom I talked to for a bit.

We walked up to a net café to burn our photos onto a disc and then to a bakery, where we had mini pizza scrolls for lunch. The pastry was fresh and much nicer than what we had for breakfast. We went to see if the farm animal book was still there, but couldn't find it. Then we travelled around in search of a post office to send the photo disc to saftey back home. Post offices are really hard to find. We found a store filled with design books instead.

Later that evening we set out to find café Bialik. We read in the LP that it had good food at decent prices. We had some shekels left and I wanted to have a nice meal before leaving the country. Josh got this chicken with amzing veges (I am so missing vegetables right now). I got this dish of lamb and veal sausages on caramelised onions with an incredible apple like sauce. With a plate of awesome mash. I was craving real food.

Delicious veal and lamb sausages

No comments: